- [2022-9] Abdullah’s paper, “Multimodal Time-Series Activity Forecasting for Adaptive Lifestyle Intervention Design,” has been awarded Honorable Mention at the Best Paper Award of the IEEE BSN 2022 conference in Ioannina, Greece.
- [2022-7] Our paper titled “Multimodal Time-Series Activity Forecasting for Adaptive Lifestyle Intervention Design” got accepted at IEEE International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN 2022).
- [2022-3] Our paper titled “Designing Deep Neural Networks Robust to Sensor Failure in Mobile Health Environments” got accepted at IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2022).
- [2022-3] Our abstract got accepted at ISMPB ICAMPAM 2022 conference for oral presentation.
- [2022-1] Abdullah Mamun has transferred to the PhD in Computer Science program at Arizona State University.
- [2021-1] Abdullah Mamun joined EPSL as a PhD student.
- [2021-1] Abdullah Mamun started his PhD in Computer Science at Washington State University